School contributions

Payment for excursions, school fees, instrument hire, etc. should be made to the office either by cheque, cash or credit card (Visa/Mastercard). 
If paying by cash please tender the correct amount as the office does not carry change.  Please place payment (cash or cheque) in an envelope with student's name, roll class, details of the payment (excursion name or fees etc.) and the amount enclosed. 
Cheques should be made payable to ‘ST IVES HIGH SCHOOL'.
The school has an EFTPOS machine to simplify school payments by credit card or similar.
Cash cannot be withdrawn via this method.